Problem with export

More
23 Mar 2018 17:23 #412 by W2PSK
I am trying to export repeater data in G4HFQ format but I keep ending up with an empty file.This is the link to my query. 58 repeaters are found:

www.repeaterbook.com/repeaters/MCresult....&coverage=%25&use=op

This is the content of the file generated:

Memory,RX Freq,RX mode,Shift,TX Shift/Freq,TX Mode,CTCSS/DCS,Tone/Code,Show,Name,Scan,Group,Description

The following user(s) said Thank You: KD6KPC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Mar 2018 13:25 #413 by W2PSK
I decided to download CHIP and use that instead. I did an advanced search for repeaters in Middlesex County, NJ: www.repeaterbook.com/repeaters/MCresult....coverage=%25&use=%25

21 repeaters are listed, but when I export the listing to the CHIRP format, only 16 repeaters are exporting. I noticed this with a variety of advanced searches, including Richmond County, NY, which seems to be excluding the KC2GOW repeaters. Is the advanced search/CHIRP export messed up?

More
28 Mar 2018 22:43 #414 by KM4ECY
I am having the same issues with CHIRP exports. When I search for repeaters by county and try to export, I am getting anywhere from half to zero of the results on screen exported to the CSV. For example, a list with 24 repeaters only exported 12.

• KD6KPC
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Site Admin
More
31 Mar 2018 01:10 #415 by KD6KPC
I have located the problem with CHIRP. I was trying to filter out DMR repeaters since CHIRP does not support them and it was blanking some repeaters. This problem has been fixed. Working on the problem with G4HFQ now.

Repeaterbook.com
Site Owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: W2PSK

• KD6KPC
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Site Admin
More
31 Mar 2018 01:46 #416 by KD6KPC
G4HFQ query is working again now, too. Thanks for reporting.

Repeaterbook.com
Site Owner