CHIRP export

More
11 Aug 2021 21:29 #931 by K0AF
CHIRP export was created by K0AF
When I use Advanced search and specify a state and other search criteria, the search returns the repeaters matching the search criteria. If I then click Export and select CHIRP however, the exported csv file contains nearly 1000 repeaters, most of which are not in the state I specified.

What am I doing wrong? How do I export only the repeaters in the filtered list?

Thanks!
Andy - K0AF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• KD6KPC
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Site Admin
More
30 Aug 2021 16:41 #934 by KD6KPC
Replied by KD6KPC on topic CHIRP export
I would like to recreate the problem, but there are too many variables. If you can conduct the search and then send me a link to the search results page I can start working the problem.

Garrett Dow, KD6KPC
Repeaterbook.com
Site Owner

More
30 Aug 2021 22:09 #935 by K0AF
Replied by K0AF on topic CHIRP export
Hello Garrett,

Thank you very much for the response. It appears the behavior has changed since my initial post. An Advanced search for a specific state and criteria still works as it should, returning a list of repeaters matching the specified criteria. When I select Export > CHIRP however, I get an error message and no CSV file. I've included two examples below.

Thank you Garrett!

Andy
KØAF

search result #1: repeaterbook.com/repeaters/msResult.php?...0state_abbrev%60+ASC

CHIRP export result #1: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '"', expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /home/repeat6/public_html/repeaters/downloads/CHIRP/chirp_web_pre.php on line 51

search result #2: repeaterbook.com/repeaters/msResult.php?...0state_abbrev%60+ASC

CHIRP export result #2: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '"', expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /home/repeat6/public_html/repeaters/downloads/CHIRP/chirp_web_pre.php on line 51