Loss of Repeaters on Our "Linked Systems" on Montana and New Mexico

• WR7AGT
  • Topic Author
More
14 Apr 2021 18:30 #896 by WR7AGT
I sent this twice to the Admin but have never fixed or responded on the problem. I am the Trustee of the Mac Pass Repeater Group, 13 repeaters in Montana and New Mexico, 9 in Montana, 4 in New Mexico. For many years ago, the Mac Pass Repeater Group System has been shown in Montana as a "Linked Systems" line on the State Wide Page, in fact there was at least one more "Linked System" in Montana, MARLA. After looking the page in Montana, ONLY Mac Pass Repeater Group is on the "Linked Systems" page, but somehow, 8 of the Montana MPRG repeaters have dropped off the Linkes Systems page. Individual repeaters are still on the website, but those 8 fell of the Linked page.
About a years ago, I had added our 4 New Mexico repeaters on the Linked systems page in Montana, AND, the same on New Mexico Linked Systems. It was installed and has worked fine, but now, we lost the 8 repeaters as I mentioned. As I do not have any "Add or Edit" Linked Systems, this is an Admin issue but I keep getting auto responses wanting me to do the big 4 issues, none of witch I have control of. Sometime in the last year, the data erased that page with 8 repeaters. So, anybody else have this problem? How to Fix? Note that the 4 New Mexico still shown on NM Linked Systems, but lost the other 8 MT repeaters, and one MT repeater stayed on the list for NM as well.

Tom
WR7AGT

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• KD6KPC
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Site Admin
More
14 Apr 2021 23:52 #897 by KD6KPC
This is done.

Garrett Dow, KD6KPC
Repeaterbook.com
Site Owner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: AD0JAKD6KPC